Career Kickstart Package $495
(Scroll to the bottom to connect with us)
- We start with the New Graduate Resume:
- We will send you a questionnaire by email and can also extract content from your LinkedIn profile, letters of recommendation, performance reviews, etc.
- We use the content provided, plus we research and add keywords that are relevant to your experience, skills, and industry, to create a draft for your review.
- We collaborate with you via email on revisions until your resume is complete.
- From there, we will help you to optimize your LinkedIn profile for your job search. Recruiters and hiring managers typically search and check out your LinkedIn profile as a first step in assessing you as a candidate, and if you don’t have one, or yours isn’t on point with current trends, you may be passed over as unprofessional. How It Works:
- We do a comprehensive review of your LinkedIn profile from top to bottom, including the aesthetics, content, and settings
- You receive a list of suggested actions, revisions, or additions to make to ensure it appears professional, engaging and searchable
- If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, we’ll help you create one
- Finally, you’ll learn how to develop a professional cover letter. A cover letter shows your enthusiasm for a position, makes you appear professional, and is one more way to emphasize your skills and experience. We will provide you with step by step instructions on how to create the most effective cover letter. When you are ready to apply to your first position, send your cover letter draft to us with the job posting and we will help you edit it.